| mmWave Fronthaul / Backhaul
The Janus 70/80G provides wireless point-to-point dark-fiber like connectivity operating in the 71 to 86 GHz frequency band (E-band).
Optimized for Fronthaul and fiber extension, Janus 70/80G is designed to meet mobile service providers' requirements for an easily installed, high capacity, low cost of ownership solution.
- Ultra High Capacity CPRI Fronthaul for Mobile deployments of LTE/LTE-A and other 4G technologies
- Cost-effective Alternative for Fiber links.
- Patented Air-DuplexTM technology achieves:
- Superior throughput performance with Air -Division Duplexing (ADD).
- High Spectral Efficiency with spatial diversity and 64QAM modulation.
- Data Throughput up to 2.5 Gbps Full Duplex according to channel bandwidth and modulation:
- Channel Allocation:
- FDD = Go + Return frequency pair with bandwidth equal to the indicated channel BW.
- Spectral Efficiency greater than 7 bps per Hz (64QAM).
- Traffic optimized:
- Bit-pipe transmission for low latency
- Network Management
- Easy configuration using GUI or out of band SNMP
- All Outdoor construction for zero footprint
|Channel BW||250 MHz||500 MHz||750 MHz||1000 MHz|